Journal of Electronic Commerce Research (JECR), published by College of Commerce, National Chengchi University, is a quarterly peer-reviewed (double blind) journal with both paper and electronic publication. It provides an international forum for researchers and professionals to share their knowledge and report new advances on all topics related to electronic commerce theories and applications. The journal focuses on electronic commerce including their theoretical foundations, infrastructure, and enabling technologies.
The Journal strongly encourages electronic submissions to expedite processing and to advise authors of their paper status. The target turnaround time is 4 months from submission. A study by Bharati and Tarasewich published in the May, 2002, issue of the Communications of the ACM ranks the Journal of Electronic Commerce Research fourth in “overall quality in publishing E-Commerce research”.
Current Issue: Aug 2017 Volume18, Number3
- Online Auction Segmentation And Effective Selling Strategy: Trust And Information Asymmetry Perspectives Yanbin Tu, Y. Alex Tung, Paulo Goes,
- Mixing Business And Pleasure: Empirical Implications For Trust In Mobile Banking Rodrigo Fernandes Malaquias, Yujong Hwang,
- Understanding The Impact Of Social Commerce Website Technical Features On Repurchase Intention: A Chinese Guanxi Perspective Jiabao Lin, Yanmei Yan, Shengjun Chen, Xin Luo,
- Social Embeddedness And Customer - Generated Content: The Moderation Effect Of Employee Participation Guoxin Li, Xue Yang, Wei Xu, Yingqiu Zhu,
- Oppositional Brand Loyalty In Online Brand Communities: Perspectives On Social Identity Theory And Consumer - Brand Relationship Ying-Feng Kuo, Jian-Ren Hou,
- An Empirical Study Of Sponsor Satisfaction In Reward - Based Crowdfunding Haichao Zheng, Bo Xu, Tao Wang, Yun Xu,