Journal of Electronic Commerce Research (JECR), published by College of Commerce, National Chengchi University, is a quarterly peer-reviewed (double blind) journal with both paper and electronic publication. It provides an international forum for researchers and professionals to share their knowledge and report new advances on all topics related to electronic commerce theories and applications. The journal focuses on electronic commerce including their theoretical foundations, infrastructure, and enabling technologies.
The Journal strongly encourages electronic submissions to expedite processing and to advise authors of their paper status. The target turnaround time is 4 months from submission. A study by Bharati and Tarasewich published in the May, 2002, issue of the Communications of the ACM ranks the Journal of Electronic Commerce Research fourth in “overall quality in publishing E-Commerce research”.
Current Issue: May 2017 Volume18, Number2
- Social Networks: Usage Intensity And Effects On Personalized Advertising Bernd W. Wirtz, Vincent Göttel, Peter Daiser,
- The Role Of Regulatory Fit In Virtual Brand Communities Yonggui Wang , Shuang Ma, Dahui Li ,
- From Offline Healthcare To Online Health Services: The Role Of Offline Healthcare Satisfaction And Habits Xiaofei Zhang, Xitong Guo, Kee-hung Lai, Chunxiao Yin, Fanbo Meng,
- The Roles Of Customer-Brand Relationships And Brand Equity In Brand Extension Acceptance Chao-Min Chiu , Hsin-Yi Huang , Yi-Chin Weng, Chieh-Fan Chen,
- Platform Licensing For Electronic Commerce Ecosystems Xiaohui Xu,